Get ready to treat your taste buds to new thrills at the brand-new Seven Seas Food Festival coming to SeaWorld Orlando on Feb. 11 – May 13, 2017.
For 14 consecutive Saturdays, guests can sample some of the finest global cuisine throughout the park and choose from 60 unique Asian, Latin, European, Polynesian and North Atlantic dishes at 11 distinctive global markets. Additionally, you can choose from a huge assortment of “wine, specialty cocktails and over 55 local and international craft brews — (which) will be featured exclusively during the Festival as well”. Yum!
The new festival will not only feature all this top notch food but also 14 live acts to SeaWorld Orlando’s Bayside Stadium!
- Lynyrd Skynyrd (February 11)
- Lee Brice (February 18)
- Bill Engvall (Feb 25)
- Styx (March 4)
- Justin Moore (March 11)
- ZZ Top (March 18)
- Phillip Phillips (March 25)
- Coming Soon (April 1)
- Village People (April 8)
- Commodores (April 15)
- Oscar D’León (April 22)
- Olga Tanon (April 29)
- Grupo Mania (May 6)
- Coming Soon (May 13)
Seven Seas Food Festival Coastal Cuisine:
Here’s all the info on those 11 new global markets, in which “guests will set sail on a taste adventure as they discover more than the park”.
A selection of menu highlights include:
- Asian Market- Peking Duck Lo Mein with Fresh Oriental Vegetables
- Korean Market- Bingsu Salted Vanilla Ice Cream topped with Caramel Popcorn
- Mexican Market- Braised Chicken Adobo with Mole Sauce
- Caribbean Market- Cinnamon Slow Roasted Pork Belly with Sweet Plantain Mash
- Florida Market- Fried Kataifi Orange drizzled with Local Honey
- Mediterranean Market- Smoked Cured Salmon topped with Sweet Dill Mustard
- North Atlantic Market- Banana & Caramel Cheesecake topped with Whipped Cream & Caramelized Bananas
- Brazilian Market- Brazilian Churrasco with Chimichurri & Garbanzo Frito
- Pacific Coast Market- Braised Pork Cheeks with Savory Apple Polenta
- Polynesian Island Market- “Loco Moco” Grilled Spam, White Rice, Scrambled Egg & Brown Gravy
- Gulf Coast Market- Southern Creamy Cheese Grits with a Blackened Shrimp
The full menu for the upcoming event is available on SeaWorld’s site, so you’ll know exactly where you need to make a beeline for to sample these delicious delights.
SeaWorld’s Seven Seas Food Festival begins at 11 a.m. every Saturday, Feb. 11 – May 13 and lasts until the park closes. Even better, just like all special events at SeaWorld Orlando, the Seven Seas Food Festival is included with park admission.
For more information, park hours and to purchase tickets, visit www.SeaWorldOrlando.com. Follow SeaWorld on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram for the latest Seven Seas Food Festival details and information.