It’s getting close to that time of the year again for the Busch Gardens Tampa Bay Food & Wine Festival! The park has now announced their full concert lineup for this year’s edition to go along with the exquisite cuisine and tasty beverage options at the popular gathering.
The complete lineup now includes:
- Saturday, March 4: Daughtry
- Sunday, March 5: Andy Grammer
- Saturday, March 11: Goo Goo Dolls
- Sunday, March 12: Kool & The Gang
- Saturday, March 18: Young the Giant
- Sunday, March 19: Jason Isbell & John Hiatt Trio
- Saturday, March 25: Craig Wayne Boyd & Adam Wakefield
- Sunday, March 26: El Gran Combo
- Saturday, April 1: DNCE
- Sunday, April 2: Walk Off the Earth
- NEW! Saturday, April 8: Hunter Hayes
- Sunday, April 9: Daya & Matt Nathanson
- NEW! Saturday, April 15: The Band Perry
- Sunday, April 16: Newsboys
- Saturday, April 22: Gilberto Santa Rosa
- Sunday, April 23: Lynyrd Skynyrd
- NEW! Saturday, April 29: Bachata Heightz, Justin Quiles, Milly Quezada
- NEW! Sunday, April 30: Tribute Bands performing the best of Jimmy Buffet, Queen, Bon Jovi & Prince
Additionally, Busch Gardens is also offering a VIP Seating package where you can choose between three VIP tiers which include priority seating for headlining concerts. Even better, select packages also include a 5-item sampler lanyard!
As for the menu, you’re going to want to click here to learn more about what to expect at the Festival, including dishes as well as info on Tasting Tents such as the Cooking With Coke Pavilion, where you can experience some inventive recipes including pulled pork sliders with Coca-Cola® Cherry BBQ sauce, baked brie with Fanta® Strawberry syrup and a Coca-Cola® infused pop rock cupcake. In total, there will be 13 food cabins, over 65 wine offerings and more than 70 craft beer selections.
The Food & Wine Festival takes place on weekends from March 4 through April 30 and is included with any Annual Pass, Fun Card or daily admission. Of course, the food and beverages are not included with park admission and guests 21 years or older can purchase and consume alcoholic beverages.