SeaWorld Orlando is celebrating its ongoing Seven Seas Food Festival in a big way with new Latin-inspired menu items and more concerts!
Starting this Saturday, April 22, SeaWorld will begin offering these new culinary selections prepared exclusively by SeaWorld’s Executive Chef Hector Colon:
- Churrasco – Skirt steak marinated in house-made chimichurri, then grilled over an open flame
- Lechón Asado – Traditional, roasted pork rubbed with Caribbean seasonings
- Pincho con Tostones – Skewered, flame-grilled chicken or pork with a sweet and spicy BBQ sauce and served with fried plantains
- Tripleta Sandwich – roast pork, chicken, steak and cheese, served with potato sticks and SeaWorld’s special sauce on a fresh baguette
- Empanadilla de Pizza – Pastry filled with mozzarella cheese and zesty tomato sauce
- Empanadilla de Carne – Pastry filled with savory ground beef
- Empanadilla de Pollo – Pastry filled with seasoned pulled chicken
- Bacalaítos – Thin, crispy salted codfish pancake
Guests will also want to get up and dance with the news that SeaWorld Orlando has added more Latin music concerts to the festival lineup to compliment the new menu items! Here’s the full concert lineup for the remaining shows, including the new concerts that were added:
- Oscar D’León (Saturday, April 22)
- Olga Tanon (Saturday, April 29)
- Grupo Mania (Saturday, May 6)
- El Gran Combo (Sunday, May 7)
- Zion y Lennox (Saturday, May 13)
- Grupo Niche (Sunday, May 14)
All concerts will take place at 3:00pm at the Bayside Stadium on each scheduled date. The festival itself begins at 11am on event days and continues until the park closes.
The Seven Seas Food Festival is included with regular park admission and features 11 global markets loaded with unique Asian, European, North Atlantic, and Polynesian inspired dishes along with a huge selection of craft brews and specialty drinks.