A new dining package is being offered by Walt Disney World that serves up some delicious food options and reserved seating for the new The Music of Pixar Live! show coming to Disney’s Hollywood Studios this summer.
Savor the delicious dining at the theme park and then enjoy your prime seating at the Theater of Stars for the brand new show that features a live orchestra showcasing your favorite tunes from a wide variety of Disney•Pixar movies.
Starting May 26, “The Music of Pixar LIVE!” will be presented three times nightly at Theater of the Stars at Disney’s Hollywood Studios (following the regular daily performances of “Beauty and the Beast – Live on Stage”). Guests can also expect appearances by Woody, Jessie, Mike and Sulley, the Incredibles and more.
From Walt Disney World’s site:
Guests who purchase The Music of Pixar Live! Dining Package can enjoy one of three performances of The Music of Pixar Live! each evening—in addition to a meal at one of the following restaurants:
- Breakfast – $39 per adult and $25 per child
- Lunch – $52 per adult and $32 per child
- Dinner – $57 per adult and $35 per child
- Lunch & Dinner – $45 per adult and $18 per child
- Lunch & Dinner – $65 per adult and $22 per child
Important Dining Details
- Each dining package includes an appetizer, entrée and dessert—or one full buffet, where applicable—along with a non-alcoholic beverage and one guaranteed seat for The Music of Pixar Live! held on the same day.
- For reservations, please book online or by calling (407) WDW-DINE or (407) 939-3463.
- Guests under 18 years of age must have parent or guardian permission to call.
- All prices listed do not include tax and gratuity.
- Some dining plans are accepted—with one table-service entitlement required at Hollywood & Vine and Mama Melrose’s Ristorante Italiano, and two required at The Hollywood Brown Derby.
For more information or to make a reservation, call (407) WDW-DINE or (407) 939-3463.