Get a head start on Christmas spirit and shopping at Disney Springs starting July 15th. It appears that Disney will give the “Christmas in July” idea a try, for the first time, this weekend. What does this mean? Guests can enjoy an array of special holiday-themed treats, merchandise and entertainment. Some of the highlughts include:
– The Art of Disney will be offering holiday inspiried art with special artists meet and greets.
– Dockside Margaritas will feature a Snowflake Margarita.
– Disney’s Days of Christmas will host a special meet and greet with Santa! Well, not the typical red suited Santa that is. This “Summer Santa” will be dressed for Florida’s heat and will be available for photographs from 1:00pm to 10:00pm.
– Starbucks in the Marketplace will have their holiday drinks available during this time.
– Goofy’s Candy Company and Disney’s Candy Cauldron will feature peppermint bark and gingerbread cookies. Be on the look-out for other yummy treats like Santa Mickey and Minnie specialty apples and krispy treats.
As for shopping experiences, visit the popular UNIQLO celebrating their 1 year anniversary with a special Japanese Night Market. Guests can experience a traditional Japanese night market that includes special photo opportunities, origami and calligraphy classes, prize-winning games and more. The event runs from 7:00pm to 11:00pm daily through July 30th. Visit UNIQLO’s event page for full details.
Other restaurants offering drink specials and enhanced nighttime experiences include House of Blues, STK Orlando and Joffrey’s Tea Traders.
The Christmas in July starts July 15th and runs through July 30th, 2017. With Disney making the Christmas season amazing, this event will certainly not disappoint.