Gather up the kids in their favorite costumes and head on over to SeaWorld Orlando this year for their popular Halloween Spooktacular family event starting next month!
From September 23 through October 29, 2017, SeaWorld guests will be treated to some spooky fun on weekends and it’s all included with park admission. All your favorite Sesame Street characters will be joining in on the fun with “Sesame Street’s Countdown to Halloween” show and there will also be a Halloween Dance Party and of course lots of opportunities for trick-or-treating throughout the park.Here’s the full rundown of what’s to come at SeaWorld’s Halloween Spooktacular!
- Sesame Street’s Countdown to Halloween – Celebrate a Spooktacular Halloween at SeaWorld with The Count, Elmo, Abby, and the rest of their Sesame Street friends! The Count is feeling lonely this Halloween, and it’s up to the loveable monsters from Sesame Street to get him into the Halloween spirit. Batty bats and spooky skeletons join the fun in a song-filled stage show that invites guests to dance, play and sing along.
- Count von Count’s Spooktacular Breakfast – Back by popular demand, Count von Count’s Spooktacular Breakfast features a delicious buffet enjoyed with the furriest characters in town, this breakfast is a fun-filled experience sure to delight kids and parents alike. Starting at $9 for kids and $19 for adults, reservations can be made online, at the Information Counter or by calling (407) 545-5550.
- Penelope’s Garden Party – This dynamic “underwater” environment comes to life with a live DJ, bubbles floating overhead, unique photo opportunities and colorful sea-themed characters.
- Pets Ahoy Halloween – Guests can enjoy a special Halloween version of this side-splitting show with surprise twists, and a cast of unlikely characters that will have the whole family laughing from beginning to end.
- Waves of Trick-or-Treat Fun – Costumed youngsters can trick-or-treat from 11 a.m. to park close for ghoulish goodies. Each sea-themed, trick-or-treat station features an assortment of candy favorites including Tootsie Roll®, Airheads® and Junior Mints®, just to name a few.
- Halloween Dance Party – Children join Princess Penelope and her under-the-sea friends for a Spooktacular Dance Party where they can participate in line-dancing favorites as clouds of bubbles fill the evening air. The party kicks off in the front of the park every event night one hour before park closing.
Event hours are from 11:00 a.m. to park close.
Families can save money by purchasing advance tickets to SeaWorld Orlando online by visiting SeaWorldOrlando.com, where they can also get more info on the theme park and take advantage of special offers.