The popular Brick or Treat Halloween party returns this October to the Legoland Florida Resort with new and returning spooky activities sure to delight everyone in the family!
For its sixth year, Legoland is introducing several new additions to the event in addition to trick-or-treating, exclusive character meet-and-greets, unique LEGO Halloween models throughout the park and a Halloween-themed fireworks show.
A brand new ghostly show called the “Tale of Pirates’ Cove” will join the spectacular (ahem, brick-tacular) fireworks show above Lake Eloise at the conclusion of each Brick or Treat weekend date. Be sure to pick up a pair of free viewing glasses before the fireworks begin to see it enhanced!
Here’s a list provided by Legoland of what’s new and what’s returning:
- LEGOLAND Model Citizens will roam the park looking for guests in awesome costumes, with LEGO prizes awarded on the spot to the most creatively dressed
- Catch mysterious gravediggers grooving to haunted drums in an all-new show at the Wells Fargo Fun Town Theater
- A trio of large LEGO jack-o’-lanterns will come alive each evening for an “animated” performance of spooky tunes
- Gather family and friends for a frightful photo opportunity inside a giant LEGO Halloween globe
- Master Model Builders will treat kids to LEGO building tricks during a special spider activity in Fun Town, with their creepy crawly creations displayed in a tangled web alongside a fearsome LEGO spider
- Watch a vampyre magician perform extraordinary magic in LEGO Kingdoms
- Photo opportunities with the world’s largest LEGO pumpkin and the 13-foot Vampyre Hearse, a life-size replica of a real LEGO set from the 2014 Monster Fighters line made out of thousands of LEGO and DUPLO® bricks
- Exclusive meet-and-greets with LEGO Halloween characters Lord Vampyre, the Mummy, the Mad Scientist, the Witch and Frankenstein
- Fistfuls of candy for kids 12 and under while traveling the Brick or Treat Trail
- A scavenger hunt in MINILAND USA for a chance to win a LEGO prize pack
- A vampire-themed takeover of the LEGO Kingdoms area
- Ghoulish goodies, including a pumpkin spice variety of Granny’s Apple Fries and “Worms in Dirt,” a squirmy, wormy dessert kids will love
All of this is included with general admission! There’s also a fun VIP experience that will be offered during Brick or Treat which includes an exclusive LEGO character dance party that will feature snacks and beverages, face painting, a souvenir picture, premium seating for the fireworks, special access to the Brick or Treat candy trail (where you get LOTS of candy, trust me) and a unique meet-and-greet opportunity with Unikitty from “The LEGO Movie.” The VIP experience costs $95 per person (plus tax) and theme park admission is required. Annual pass members can get a 10% discount as well. For more info and to book a spot, call (855) 753-7777.
The dates for 2017 Brick Or Treat presented by Shutterfly are:
- Oct. 14-15 (Saturday & Sunday, 10 a.m.-8 p.m.)
- Oct. 21-22 (Saturday & Sunday, 10 a.m.-8 p.m.)
- Oct. 28-29 (Saturday & Sunday, 10 a.m.-8 p.m.)
- Oct. 31 (Tuesday, 10 a.m.-7 p.m.)
Note that because Halloween falls on a school night, that will be the only date to not feature the fireworks show and the “Tale of Pirates’ Cove” show.
Be sure to check out the new Be-A-Minifigure Costume Shop opening for a limited run Sept. 15 in Fun Town that will offer more than 20 LEGO minifigure costumes for kids. Just in time for Halloween, two sets Halloween Haunt and Vampire & Bat will be available for a limited time.
Visit Legoland.com for more info and to access a special discounted fall offer which includes admission to their waterpark with promo code 2087.